2014年7月14日月曜日

New activities!

A lot of people were busy today so our group was small, but we enjoyed learning a new activity.

Megumi introduced her activity that teaches colors and nouns. Click HERE to see her lesson plan!

I also introduced a great song to teach basic language such as
  • Do you like ____?
  • I like _____.
  • I don't like ____.
  • Yucky!


--------------------------------------------

At the beginning of our meeting I was telling Megumi about a really interesting volunteer activity I was involved with last week. She thought that other group members might be interested in it. Please click HERE to find out more about the APCC (Asian Pacific Children's Convention). They also have a Facebook page. Search for this group: Asian-Pacific Children's Convention

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿