2014年7月14日月曜日

\ My impression /

Through the 6th meeting...**



In today meeting, I learned "SIMPLE is great important!"
I prepared a game for today meeting's presentation.  When I prepare the game, I guessed it is good for children to show all things name's spellings. So I wrote them on origamis and pictures.  However, I found it not to be written spellings on video which Ms. Christie introduced to us today.  And then, I told that to meeting member and Ms.Christie.  Ms. Christie recieve my opinion, and she says "SIMPLE is great important!  If children watch illustration and spelling on picture, they may confuse   .  They will panick which illustration and spelling are more important."  I heard what she said, and I thought that is certainly true.  I tend to have a lot of imformation into my activities, but I found it difficult to understand more for children.
Moreover, I was glad to gain good advices against my game in today meeting!  It is useful for me to improve my activities and skills.  Thanks a lot! :D

I'm looking forward to next meeting now on!haha

From Megumi

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿